Friday, January 13, 2012

And we're back!

So after a much later hiatus than I originally thought it would be (meaning I was puking in the bathroom on Christmas, followed by a sinus and ear infection)... we're back in business! And just in time for awards season, which is my ABSOLUTE favorite part of the year. Starting us off are the People's Choice Awards and the Critics Choice Awards. As a teaser for my favorite outfits, I've pulled Emma Stone's looks from each show. She looks amazing in both, but which one do you like better?

Emma at the 2011 People's Choice Awards in Gucci

In Jason Wu at the 2011 Critics Choice Awards 

My favorite? I'm going to have to go with the Jason Wu gown. I love the tuxedo look, and it's perfect for the more casual atmosphere of People's Choice, but the blue and green gown is too amazing to be passed by.

No comments:

Post a Comment