Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Designer Spotlight: Ujoh

I stumbled across these incredible pictures while browsing Fashion Japan and I had to post them. Ujoh is a Japanese brand that was started in 2009 by Mitsuru Nishizaki. He's known for his billowing folds, oversize coats and wearable colours and the brand has become quite popular in Japan. It's frustrating, but as far as I have been able to research, this brand is not yet available in the US. Hopefully it will be soon though, as I would wear it in a second, and I'm sure many of you would as well. At the very least we can get some inspiration from the photos.



UJ01 yohji yamamoto ujoh trends tokyo JFW fashion brands


UJ7 yohji yamamoto ujoh trends tokyo JFW fashion brands UJ8 yohji yamamoto ujoh trends tokyo JFW fashion brands

UJ4 yohji yamamoto ujoh trends tokyo JFW fashion brands UJ5 yohji yamamoto ujoh trends tokyo JFW fashion brands


UJ2 yohji yamamoto ujoh trends tokyo JFW fashion brands

No comments:

Post a Comment