Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Emmy's

Of all the blogs I read, my go-to one for red carpet fashions for awards shows, movie premieres and promotional tours is the Red Carpet Fashion Awards. Not only is it immediate gratification with constant updates, but I get to see how the dresses look on the runway AND the red carpet. I wouldn't go so far as to say movie stars are just like us, but they mostly aren't 6 foot models either. So they tweak the dresses' bodice and hemlines just like we would if we were wearing the dress. (Because in this reality we have 20k to drop on a dress...) These are some of my favorites from the Emmy Awards. For the whole post click on the pictures.

Anna Paquin in Alexander McQueen (as usual)


Sofia Vergara in Vera Wang

Evan Rachel Wood in Elie Saab (My favorite!)

and... (drum roll please)

Julia Stiles in Georges Hobeika (Talk about a surprise- she rarely makes my best dressed list)


And a very close runner-up to these ladies was Christine Baranski for looking age-appropriate (and hot!) in a plunging, midnight-blue Zac Posen.

No comments:

Post a Comment