Monday, September 26, 2011

Celebrity Spotlight: Rosie Huntington-Whitely

I didn't actually watch Transformers 9 (or whatever number it's up to now), but I was on the edge of my seat for the promotional tour. I had assumed Rose Huntington-Whitely's wardrobe would consist entirely of Herve Leger dresses and a couple of corsets. But she was smart and got herself an excellent stylist- Cher Coulter, who also styles Kate Bosworth- and turned out one flawless look after another. She has now joined the ranks of the stars I look foward to watch because they aren't cringe-inducing. Here are a couple of her best looks from the past weeks...


Tom Ford Fall 2011 Dress
Tom Ford dinner in London, Sept 18

Burberry Resort 2012 Trench
Burberry Spring 2012 Fashion Show

Burberry White Chiffon Gown, Christian Louboutin Shoes, Chopard Jewerly
Moet & Chandon Etoile award ceremony to honor Mario Testino

Photos courtesy of Fashion Gone Rogue

No comments:

Post a Comment